Now download the Award winning Math solver app for students on your computer.
Yes, You can download Microsoft Math solver on PC and students can now learn math solutions on the computer for free.
What is Microsoft Math Solver?
The Microsoft Math solver is a Mobile App that has solutions for mathematics equations with animated and multiple methods. Students can learn maths using this app for free of cost.
This App is available for Android and iOS mobile phones only and it’s free to use also you don’t need any internet to get the maths solution.
How to Download Microsoft Math Solver for PC?
As I stated above there is no specific PC app for Microsoft Math Solver so we are going to use the Android App on PC with the help of any Android Emulator.
Follow some easy steps given below to know how you can download Microsoft Math Solver app for PC.
Step 2: Now sign in to the emulator using your Gmail ID to get access to the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Then open the Google Play Store and Search for Microsoft Maths Solver you will see the app.
Step 4: Now Click on the Install button and wait till the app is installed on your Android Emulator.
Step 5: All set, now you can put your Equation in the app or just scan any math problem from your textbook or notebook and get the solution.
How to use the Microsoft Math Solver app?
Its easy to use just follow some steps given below and get your maths problem solution.
- Open the App and you will see three options, Scan/Draw/Type
- Choose the suitable option and proceed.
- Then Scan, Draw, or Type your Maths Equation and you will get the Solution.
- If you use Web Search then you can get similar equations with Multiple solution tutorials.
Hint: Scan option is used to scan equation from your notebook; Draw option is used to draw the equation on the App screen; Type option is used to type the equation using Advanced Scientific Calculator.
Best Features of Microsoft Maths Solver App:
Here are some best features that I personally liked about this app and you must look after this to compare it with other apps.
- Choose Language: supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
- You can use the screen as Paper to write equations with your hand.
- Use Your Phone Camera to Scan Equation on your Notebook
- Use the Scientific Maths Calculator for Advance Easy Calculations.
- Step-by-Step Explanations and Animated methods to the Solution.
- Import images from the gallery to scan the math problem from the image
- Search on Web for similar equations problem and video solutions
- Try Maths Word Problems
- Scan and Plot x-y Axis data for linear/non-linear Functions
What Type of Maths is included in Microsoft Maths Solver App?
Even though this app is best for students to learn the Maths equations with multiple solutions, this app is not complete.
I mean, you should check the following maths chapters/topics that are included in this app and you can only expect solutions based on the following topics in this app.
- Word problems on maths concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
- Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
- Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
- Algebra: quadratic equations, The system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic, and exponential graphs
- Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
- Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations